Welcome to the Chillicothe Quality Inn and Suites where business travelers, groups and families love to stay. Quality Inn offers affordable rates for families and corporate guests plus a variety of hotel amenities to satisfy any groups’ needs and budget. The Chillicothe Quality Inn and Suites puts guests in the heart of Chillicothe – close to historic downtown, popular attractions, restaurants, shops, entertainment and area businesses.
Conveniently located at the intersection of U.S Route 35 and business Route 23, the Chillicothe Quality Inn features close to a hundred suites and guestrooms, an outdoor swimming pool, and more than 2,788-square feet of meeting/banquet space, as well as free, on-site motor coach parking. The lobby features an on-site bar, Patrick’s Pub, popular with visitors and locals for its live weekend entertainment and outdoor patio that’s within walking distance of Rooster’s Restaurant.
- 97 comfortable guest rooms including king rooms and standard rooms with 2 double beds
- 12 beautifully decorated suites including Jacuzzi Suites and a Honeymoon Suite
- Corporate apartment with full kitchen
- Complimentary hot breakfast
- Outdoor pool
- On-site pub with outdoor patio
- Week-night social hour on Tuesday
- On-site fitness center
- Guest laundry room
- Free high speed wireless internet
- Free local phone calls
- Intimate boardroom for up to 20 people
- Meeting room for up to 80 people
- Christopher Conference Center banquet and meeting space
Christopher Conference Center
A stay at the Quality Inn and Suites, located in front of the Christopher Conference Center, puts groups steps away from events such as wedding receptions, class reunions, training seminars, or corporate events just to name a few. With close to 100 guest rooms and suites plus additional lodging options from nearby partner hotels, the Quality Inn is able to accommodate groups large or small. The hotel’s 2,788-square-foot ballroom can entertain up to 220 guests and can be divided into three separate meeting and gathering spaces.
Make a Reservation