Terms & Conditions
- You can earn Christopher Reward points at any participating Christopher Hotel property.
- As a member, you are the only person who may earn points for your account.
- A “stay” is defined as any number of consecutive nights at one hotel regardless of check-ins or check-outs.
- You earn points for one room per night at the same hotel. This room must be in your name and include your Member Number. You must stay in this room and the room must be paid in full. You only receive any applicable bonus points on one room.
- If your individual hotel bill is billed directly to a company and you are responsible for authorization of settlement at check-out, your stay is eligible for Christopher Reward points. However, group master-billing arrangements where charges for multiple rooms are placed on one hotel bill and billed to a company or common address or settled at check-out by one individual, are not eligible.
- If two, or more, Christopher Rewards members share a room, the participating hotel will credit points to the member reserving and staying in the room, but both members cannot receive points. Guest may not change the Christopher Rewards number on the stay after the first night has been consumed.
- You earn 5 points for each whole U.S. dollar that you pay in full in room revenue when paying qualifying rates, excluding taxes, restaurant or other incidental charges at participating hotels.
Other Terms and Conditions
- Christopher Hotels may add, modify or delete program terms or conditions with or without notice, and may terminate the program at any time.
- You may not transfer your points to anyone or by any means, including through a will or divorce decree.
- You may not combine your points with points belonging to anyone else, including spouse.
- You may only maintain one program account. If you open more than one program account and have more than one member number, Christopher Hotels will credit points to only one account and terminate the other.
- You may not sell or barter points or redeem points for cash.
- Christopher Rewards points in a member’s account do not constitute property of the member. Points have no fixed value, are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash or any other form of credit. Points have no value until presented by the member for redemption in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Christopher Hotels may modify the points listed in your program account based on actual stay information.
- If you have no activity for a period of 18 consecutive months, Christopher Hotels may remove you from the program and therefore terminate your account. If Christopher Hotels removes you from the Christopher Rewards program you will forfeit your points.
- Christopher Hotels may terminate the program at any time without prior notice.
- Christopher Hotels may, in its sole discretion, revoke your membership and points if you not pay outstanding Christopher Hotel accounts when due.
- You agree that Christopher Hotels have the sole discretion to interpret all program rules and regulations and you hereby agree by your participation in the program to abide by Christopher Hotels interpretations of these rules.
- To redeem points or for customer service issues please visit www.christopherhotels.com or simply call one of the participating Christopher Hotels.
Member Record Changes
- You are responsible for advising Christopher Hotels of any name change. You must provide the participating Christopher Hotel with any government/state issued photo ID, such as a driver’s license, including your signature and member number, plus the date of your request, for name change requests. The requirements for a name change are either an old and new ID showing old and new name, a marriage or divorce decree showing the old and new name or an official court document showing the old and new name. One ID only will not suffice and will be rejected.
- You are responsible for advising Christopher Hotels of any changes in your information.